Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Indigo League Gym Badge charms

So maybe my interests have been hovering around Pokemon lately. Yesterday, I made a set of gym badges from the first Pokemon series' of games:
While I'll be the first to admit that some of the badges need a little bit of improving upon, I think the work I did was awesome for a first attempt. Especially the Rainbow Badge, which instantly turned into my favourite. <3

I also made some Pokeballs the other day and used one as a little end piece to my bracelet:
I'm having so much fun with this clay. Once I get my perler bead shipment in, I'll be back on a perler kick!

Earlier today before work, I also organized all of my craft stuff. I want to buy a little Tupperware shelving unit to keep it all together nice and neatly. That will have to come eventually. 

Finally, my friend @marcieness was so kind to buy me a 3 month premium membership to Deviant Art after I pouted about being jealous of her membership and being too broke to buy my own. She's so sweet... so I'm gunna make her something. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment