Sunday, August 14, 2011

Geekery

I've been making a lot of geek jewelry lately.

To make my life easier, I added the two words together and chalked it up as "geekery." Pretty sure someone coined it before me, but I would be tickled if I thought that one up all by myself. =P

Anyway.

So I made some geekery in the past few days. Some with perlers, some with clay. Yeah, clay is also my new obsession. Fricken... shoot me now. But first, the perlers:
Pokeball (from the Pokemon series)
Triforce (from the Zelda series)
They're super cute. I was wearing the Pokemon one around yesterday and our waitress at the restaurant we went to complimented me on it. She probably had no idea what it was, but she was sweet. =)

Yesterday, I bought some clay and decided to have fun. I had no idea what I would make, but I got home early from work last night and played around. This is what came about:
Pikachu charms (Pokemon)
Dratini earrings (Pokemon)
When I made the first pair (Pikachu), I fricken nearly died of a cuteness overload. They are soo tiny...! I'm pretty sure I could spend my life doing geeky jewelry.

Some other stuff I made that I plan to turn into magnets:
1up mushroom (from Mario)
Fire flower (also from Mario)
Invincibility star (again, from Mario)

Terra Branford (Final Fantasy 6) in Esper form
And I made these cute earrings too:
That's all for now! I guess you can tell I've been busy, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment